Thursday 22 August 2013

DI-LAL : Studs

Ok, so after the roaring success of my last do it yourself blog I thought, you know what Lottie, you can do this again! 

So when I was in river island, a good month ago now I seen these.


I am not usually a huge fan of the studded punky look. But I liked the Idea of being able to put these on things!


I also fell in love with this little belly top (not sure if that's there real name but it's what I am going to call them!)





Pretty boring right?

So here were a few Idea's I came up with!


It's so easy! You just stick the pin pointy bit through the fabric and put the back on!

Although the distance between the edge of the stud and the back, they are designed for boots and shirt collars.

I also seen in a magazine that leather and punk seems to be a trend this A/W and these would be ideal!

Make sure you take your time to work the pin through the fabric carefully without ripping it!




Sleeves!



Neck



Thin Belt!



 Just Poke them through the holes!!!


Thicker Belt



Theese are only a few possibilities that I came up with in an afternoon! The possibilities are endless! And totally reusable.

Let me know if you give this a try! Post a link in the comments or send me a tweet!

-Lottie :D



No comments:

Post a Comment