Tuesday 19 February 2013

...........

Ok, so its been a while but I have been unbelievably stressed out. I am the worst with time mangment and it just hit me that I have physics module in 8 days with no revision done... Uh OH

Also with 'valentines day' passing over as usual I noticed these ridiculous couple names on Disney channel! they cracked me up so much I had to share them! The worst one has to be 'Auslly' for the super bad and annoying 'Austin and Ally!' grrrr then I typed 'Auslly' into Google.... :D I would watch that.


Also I am super excited for the return of all my favourite programmes!! EEEEEEP

the Sparticle Mystery!!!!
Hofcasts3OMG House of Anubis! NINA I SHALL ETERNALLY MISS YOU!!!!

Also I am ridiculously addicted to dance academy!
LOVE IT!

What are you loving?

-An Excited Lottie

Oh dear I just re-read this I am the most childish 15 year old ever *FACEPALM* -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment