Sunday 16 September 2012

Look like LaL - The Scarf

Both me and Lola both love acessories! One of our favourites is the scarf.

Lolas favourite scarf:



Simple black and white horse print scarf form new look. She bought it on our trip to bangor when she fell in love with it but has since forgot to wear it!!! 

Mine is:


Which is a dark blue colour with red and pale blue flowers on it. 


I bought this in primark about a year ago and never really wore it but atm I am loving it!

Scarf style suggestions:

My scarf is rather huge so I like to loop it around my neck Twice and leave it quite puffy. A scarf can make or break an outfit. In my opinion the right scarf adds a dash of colour and grown upness!! :D

Casual:


My scarf paired with New look skinny jeans, H&M green cardigan, H&M cream blouse

Dressy(er):


Paired with dorothy perkins dress, Next tights, H&M boots, H&M cardigan

I love scarves! I have so many I dont even now how may I have! Maybe one day Ill do a scarf collection? let me know!

-Lottie xox :D








No comments:

Post a Comment