Wednesday 29 August 2012

IOM2012

So as you know I was in the Isle of Man for a week a while back and I though I would share some of My pictures and favourite experiences with you! 

The Isle of Man is the most magical place in the world in my opinion! I remember when I was younger going to summerhill glen AKA the Fairy glen in douglas! The first picture is what I remember from my childhood. Only half the glen is lit up knw but its still amazing!



The Laxy wheel is amazing!!! Scary especially for me with my insane fear of heights but I went to the top!!!

Peel castle was really interesting! freezing cold and would be rubbish if it was raining but it was really interesting and one of thoose places that looks small on the outside but is HUGE on the inside!!








I love the beach! personal favourites are douglas beach, Peel beach and fenella beeach (also in peel)







Overall it was just and amazing Holiday!

Loughtan sheep!

Isle of man Hollywood sign!!!

Electric train!

Goats?

Giant spider :S

Lightbulbs?

Amazing scenery 

Castles!

Unexploded bomb at Isle at war weekend! AMAZING!!

Steam Trains!

Freaking Giant truck thingys...

I want one...

Messy rooms!
Randomm play parks and this amazing Victorian Carousel!

Beautiful Douglas

Lots of love Lottie! XOX








No comments:

Post a Comment