Monday 27 August 2012

Guilty Feelings.

Okay So I Sort Of Feel Horrible Now... I Kind Of Forgot About The Whole Blog Thing. IM SORRY EVERYBODY. Not That You Guys Were Bothered About What I Wrote, We Seemed To Get More Hits And Views When I Forgot Anyways. Im Back Now And Hopefully Ill Remembered A Bit More Often And Actually Have Something To Write About. Although It Looks Like Lottie Does A Pretty Good Job Without Me. Had A Busy Summer, Working For My Dad, Raised Like £200 (You People Are Jealous), Played C.O.D (Call Of Duty) And Went Horse Riding. So Yh I Had A Busy Summer. What About You Guys? Seems Like Lottie Had Fun Blogging Most Of The Summer. Freaking Out About Going Back To School Though... Im Sort Of Nervous. Any Advice? Would Be Nice If We Actually Got A Few Comments. We Wud Be Like OH MY GOSH. Then Lottie Would Die  (My Figure Of Speech For Fainting Or Freaking Out). Once Again Im Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry. Gonna Show Some Random Pics Now :D Enjoy.
 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment