Tuesday 12 June 2012

Dopeyness?

Someone has forgotten to blog, I'll mention names, cough cough, again! so lil quick update blog. y internet is broken... so if I don't blog for a few day don't worry about it. O.o today we had an awesome moment when we were casually hanging out in the library as geeks do... and we found this book on mythology. And guess who was in it! The God Anubis! Jumped up and down for a little while after that got me thinking about how its THE FINAL WEEK OF HOA! What will happen in the final few days. EEEEEP cant wait... Had a picture of anubis and his buddies Ra and some other god I cant remember but my internet's broken and too slow to upload it... will add it in when I'm done. (so if there one here you know I added it laterz ;D ) So have fun - My catch phrase of exam week! Last 2 exams! Hows all you exams going? Mines going ok... Lola's had a bad one though... So let us know!


-Lottie! 


p.s. Huge shout out to our Russian Fans you rock guys!


P.P.s Wasnt that quick was it? Oops whos dopey now...

No comments:

Post a Comment