Saturday 10 January 2015

Winter in outfits 2014/15

Hey there!

Been a while...

Well recently I have been loving some winter fashion! 

Autumn/fall/winter is by far by favourite time of year fashion speaking.

I mean - dark colours? woolly jumpers? Yes please!

So I thought I would share some of my favourite outfits of this winter that I will continue wearing as we embark on our next adventures in 2015. 

(Fyi this was planned as a my winter holidays in outfits, then I was late publishing...)









Outfit 1: Dressy



Shirt- H&M
Skirt- H&M
Cardigan - Holister
Boots- H&M
Necklace - Forever21

outfit 2 


Shirt- Primark
Necklace- Forever21
Jacket- Oasis
Jeans- River Island
Boots- La Redoute

Outfit 3 - celebration of the winter animals

jeans- Next
Jumper- New Look

Outfit 4 - Christmas Day Crazies

Jumper- Topshop
Skirt- H&M
Slippers- Amazon

Outfit 5 - Dark day


Jeans - River Island
Jumper- Topshop

Outfit 6 - Sometimes getting dressed is just too much effort


Pyjama's- Primark

Outfit 7 


Jeans- River Island
Shirt- H&M
Jacket- Zara
Mockingjay necklace - Amazon

Outfit 8


Jeans- River Island
Jumper- Monsoon


Well that is what I have been wearing this last wee while! 

I admittedly tend to get stuck in a rut and just wear the same pieces in different ways, or just blatantly wear the exact same outfit repeatedly. However I hope this shows that you can rework thibgs and incoporate them in many different ways - 'have a wardrobe of key pieces not set outfits'

I hope you all had a lovely well... year! And maybe we can share this coming year together!

-Lottie
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment