Wednesday 22 May 2013

OWLIES!!! Take no.2

So Exactly a year ago today I gave a sort of mini rant about how much I want an owl necklace. And here I am a year later with 6!!! Never really intended to end up with 6 but you know, things happen! 

No. 1 
Owlie (Matalan) Freaked out when I found him as he was my first love! <3

No.2 
Lil' white Owl (Forever21) I thaught Owlie might be lonely...

No.3
Bluey (New look) My Mother knows me well!

No.4
Big Eyes! (Forever21)Yeah, I love owls...

No.5
 Smally! (Debenhams) Love this one as it has a shorter chai and I can wear it 

under collars!
No.6
Well Lil' Hedwig is currently MIA but she looks like this! She was actually a present from Lola so I will find her!
I love my Owls!

I have also collected quiet a few randomm Owl bits 'n' bobs!





-Lottie

No comments:

Post a Comment