Wednesday 23 January 2013

Look Like LAL - Crazy hats...

I love hats. Lola loves hats. They are just so cool!!!! Hats have been worn by the both of us for ages from funky trilby to a series of brightly coloured berets! But Current favourites are definitely Animal hats!!! Omg I love mine! Its a little fox from Dorothy Perkins and is fab!(Despite my big head making it look really fat!)


I wore it with my shorts and tights look but with my blue owl shirt from primarks atmosphere range. I wore it with slightly curled hair and it looked really nice.



Miss Lola wore her with stylishly snow soaked hair and f-freezing cold hands but had fabulously warm ears! Also from atmosphere in primark. 



And finaly Trevor wore his chanel hat with a fabulous Gucci suit and perfectly styled baldness. You look fabulous Bob! 


Oh and My new bestie Barney! Seen here wearing 2 hats at once! risky move but he totally pulled it of! He is wearing a little red b&q flowerpot range number and a beautiful Heinz beans mini hat.Looking goooood Barney!

-Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment